Novi Sad Educational Center Continues with the Implementation of the Project "Creating and Implementing an Innovative Program and Approach in Youth Employment, Employability and Creative, Social Entrepreneurship"
In the next 5 months, Novi Sad Educational Center will realize:
• Innovative training program for youth in Novi Sad (2 groups with 10 participants per 5 workshops) and one workshop in Sombor, Pancevo, Subotica and Zrenjanin.
• Mentoring support for program participants in partnership with the Center for Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Development.
• An online platform with free entrepreneurship courses for all registered users
• An event with examples of good practice for young entrepreneurs.
• A social game that encourages young people to take a proactive approach to entrepreneurship, self-discovery, validation and valorisation of the business idea, as well as taking the necessary action steps to achieve the entrepreneurial goal.
The aim of this project is to create better conditions for the development of youth entrepreneurship, based on social understanding and support for youth entrepreneurship and innovation.
The next activity of the project in line with the goal is to organize innovative entrepreneurial trainings (to gain practical knowledge and skills) and develop financial literacy of young people, which starts on February 10 in Novi Sad.
Training in Novi Sad (2 groups of 10 participants) is a concrete activity for up to one month, per group, during which the project participants will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills in the field of professional development: communication, teamwork skills, learning through play and working on self, adaptability and flexibility, creative problem-solving skills, planning and goal-setting skills, organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
During the implementation of the second part of the project, providing mentoring support with partners from the Center for Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Development, young people who (after having completed entrepreneurship training) want to start an entrepreneurial agency or legal entity receive free mentoring support (legal and economic advisory assistance) and to set up companies / organizations.
The result of this project is also the organization of good practice examples of young entrepreneurs who would affirmatively present the work they are doing to increase the number of young people with a positive attitude to entrepreneurship.