On February 29th 2020, CETRA successfully organized first modular workshop for representatives of 10 civil society organization from the south Banat region, working directly or indirectly on the issues of youth employability and entrepreneurship.
Held in Banatsko Novo Selo, this workshop's thematic focus was on discussion and answering on the following questions:
1) What are the most important / major problems of local public employment policies and employability of NEET youth in the rural areas?
2) The specifics of the village that also affect the specific goals of youth empowerment in the countryside;
3) Ideas that can make a difference in the field in short term;
4) Activities that overcome the mapped obstacles in the long run;
5) In what way can the capacities of young people in the countryside be simultaneously enhanced through subsidies to local entrepreneurs?