What are key youth employability policy challenges in the Western Balkans today? Does cooperation between CSOs and public authorities exist? Are youth entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial learning developed enough?
We will discuss these and many more topics at our regional two-day online conference “Western Balkan Civil Society Organisations for Youth Employment Support”. The Conference will gather representatives of civil society, partner institutions/foundations, and government from the Western Balkans and the European Union, as well as representatives of the business community, researchers, and activists. The foreseen panelists during the Conference are coming from respective institutions, other international organizations, and both European and Western Balkans based civil society organizations, together with the country’s representatives and distinguished experts and members of academia.
You will have the opportunity to hear speakers such as Jan Zlatan Kulenovic (Regional Youth Cooperation Office), Lida Kita (European Training Foundation), Aleksandra Djurovic (Belgrade Open School), Irena Topalli (Beyond Barriers Association), Darko Rovcanin (Junior Achievement Serbia) and many more.
Join us on the 17th and the 18th of December, 2020 and secure your seat by registering HERE.
Other event details: A Complete Agenda HERE.
A Brief Agenda:
17th of December
- 12.00-12.10 – Welcoming Remarks
- 12.10-13.10 – 1st panel session “Cooperation among the CSOs and Public Authorities in WB in the Policy and Decision-making Processes Regarding Youth Unemployment Reform“
- 13.10-13.20 – A short break
- 13.20-14.40 – 2nd panel session “Employability in WB”
- End of the First Conference Day
18th of December
- 12.00-13.30 – 1st panel session “Self(employability) – Entrepreneurship in WB”
- 13.30-13.45 – A short break
- 13.45-15.00 – 2nd panel session “Advocacy – The Impact of CSOs on Policy Change Processes”
- 15.00 – Conference closing
The conference is organized by the Belgrade Open School, within the project “WeB4YES - Western Balkan Civil Society Organisations for Youth Employment Support” which has been supported under the framework of the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016 – 2017 Consolidating Regional Thematic Networks of Civil Society Organisations by the European Commission.