Open Call for the Award of the Small Grants under the WeB4YES project
Objective of this Call is to improve effectiveness of the civil society organizations in Western Balkans in undertaking initiatives for improving youth employment and entrepreneurship policies at the local level. The Call aims to further build capacities of the civil society organizations from the Western Balkans and strengthen their involvement in public decision-making and also to design and implement the innovative initiatives related to youth employment, employability and entrepreneurship.
The budget ceiling for each individual project will be up to 10.000,00 € (The maximum amount awarded by BOS is up to 9.000,00 EUR). The overall indicative amount made available from Grant Support Scheme of the Action is up to 150.000,00 €.
The types of entities which may receive financial support
In order to be eligible for support from Grant Support Schemes, the applicant and the co-applicant(s) must:
- be legal person and;
- be non-profit making;
- be civil society organization or non-profit making enterprises (this refers to the nonprofit making organizations registered under the Law on social enterprises that is valid in Kosovo*)
- have a proven track record or experience in working on youth or employment/entrepreneurship field;
- be established and operate in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo or Serbia;
- be directly responsible for preparation and management of the project.
- have an annual turnover of less or equal to EUR 50,000.00;
- has never been a recipient of an EU grant from the IPA programme or has limited experience in participating under the EU grant support framework;
- have the management capacity, professional competences and qualification required to successfully complete the proposed action;
Project proposals should be written in English or in local language (Serbian, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Albanian, Macedonian, and Montenegrin).
The Executive Summary of the application must be available in English.
This Open Call for the Award of the Small Grants is announced under the WeB4YES project (Western Balkan Civil Society Organizations for Youth Employment Support) which has been supported under the framework of the Civil Society Facility and Media Programme 2016 –2017 – Consolidating Regional Thematic Networks of Civil Society Organizations by the European Commission.
Date of publication:
May 7th 2019
Deadline for submission:
June 5th 2019, 23:59 CET
Please find here application packages in English, Serbian, Albanian, Macedonian, Bosnian and Montenegrin language.
Applications sent in written or via e-mails will not be accepted.
Click here to subbmit application documents
For the purpose of promoting the call project partners will organize info sessions across the region. The schedule of the planned info sessions is as follows:
24th May, Shkodra, ARKA Youth Centre at 11:00 o'clock
25th May, Tirana, Europe House at 10:00 o'clock
Bosnia and Herzegovina:
21th May, Sarajevo, EU info Center at 12:00 o'clock
22th May, Banja Luka - Hotel Jelena at 12:00 o'clock
16th May, Prishtina, Orion Conference Center at 10:00 o'clock
16th May, Podgorica, Hotel CentreVille at 11:30 o'clock
17th May, Niksic, Tehnopolis at 11:30 o'clock
22th May, Bitola, H. Millenium Palace at 11:00 o'clock
23th May, Skopje, EU Info Center at 10:30 o'clock
16th May, Belgrade, EU info Center at 14:00 o'clock
22th May, Nis, EU Info Point at 12:00 o'clock
23th May, Novi Sad, Media Center of Vojvodina at 12:00 o'clock
Besides during the info sessions, the questions related to Grant Support Scheme announced in this Call for Proposals should be asked by e-mail only.
Potential applicants should write their questions to WeB4YES Project team via email@example.com in local language or in English. Questions addressed via phone or other e-mail addresses will not be replied.
All questions and answers will be published online via www.web4yes.eu.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence