ADP-Zid’s vision is a society of equal and responsible citizens oriented towards democracy, social values and the balanced development of the community. We aim to promote and strengthen personal responsibility and active participation of young people, organizations and other stakeholders in society through development and implementation of policies for socially responsible programs and services that contribute to the development and reconstruction of social capital in the community and improving the life quality of citizens and those who are at risk of social exclusion. Today, although young people still remain in the focus of our work on very important programs, ADP - Zid as one of the strongest non-governmental organizations in Montenegro has developed programs oriented towards the quality of life, development and social responsibility of all stakeholders in the community. All of these programs are based on the principles of non-discrimination, lifelong learning and equal opportunities for all, as well as the values that the organization promotes, such as participation, innovation, creativity, solidarity and activism of citizens, especially young people.
Today, ADP - Zid is working on different projects and activities within the following programs:
1. Advocacy and social policy
- for changes that affect the social exclusion (economic, cultural, political, spatial)
- The employment policy with special emphasis on youth employment
- Housing policy
- Social rights and human security of citizens
- Accountability of the local institutions
2. Positive social change in the community
- Services in the community
- National Volunteer Service for encouraging the development of volunteering
- Volunteering policy and evaluation of voluntary activities; volunteering in the function of changes
- The development and profilisation of the sustainable services for other organizations and local governments
- Services arising from the testing of the policies
- Programs that contribute to the sustainability of ADP Zid (hubs, shared spaces, community center JusovaÄa, social enterprise)
- CSR - Corporate Social Responsibility of companies
- Service learning and responsibility of faculty in the community
3. Initiatives by the citizens and youth in the community
- Contact point for the EU program ERASMUS +
- Local volunteer center LVC - operation and involvement of volunteers in the community
- Let's do it actions
- Encouraging social involvement in the community -initiatives of citizens in the function of changes, encourage solidarity and the development of social capital
- Independent initiatives volunteers
4. The psychosocial programs
- Counseling for psychological help and support of persons with gambling problems and their families
- Support for all forms of non-chemical addiction
- Buddy Service
- Psychosocial support for groups at risk of social exclusion (chronically unemployed, social reintegration, prevention of violence, children with behavior problems, young people at risk of poverty ....)
Goals of the organization:
1. Valorisation and valuing of the volunteer work as an important socio-economical recourse in society.
2. Improvement of the quality of life and living conditions for equal opportunities for all by supporting citizens and all sectors in society for cooperation and taking responsibility for their personal development and development of the community based on principles of sustainable development.
3. Increased social inclusion, economic stability and status of youth as equal citizens in society.
4. The increased social responsibility of all stakeholders in the community strengthening cooperation between civil society organization and companies and local authority in Montenegro.
5. Affirmation of the values of regional and EU integration between young people.
6. Contribution to the process of change and development of civil society through initiative and support to adoption of development policies, development of a legal framework and more efficient work of civil society.